We will manage your print requirements from supplying artwork specs, colour management on press and print file dissemination through to collation, packing and distribution globally.
With several ways to express a creative idea using different print techniques hi-rezz can draw on a wealth of knowledge covering dayglow or heat sensitive inks, daynite printing, lenticular, electroluminescence and many more. See Special Processes
Poster iD is a software program that gives you the flexibility to run many different addresses using one base artwork, so if your outlets range from John O’Groats to Lands End and anywhere in between we can ensure that your local outlet has specific address support.
The key to success is creating a base artwork that has a blank Text Box that is common throughout all the posters to be printed. This has to be an area that will encompass both short and lengthy addresses ( eg Bath vs Aberystwyth ) You then supply an Excel sheet with the desired addresses in a column format.
We then introduce your list of addresses into our Poster iD software which then places the address / message into the artwork and is printed accordingly.
At the same time we collate the site and depot address data to ensure the correct poster is delivered to the respective billposting depot.
To ensure a smooth artwork to print process please take time to read the below.
Only “Open” InDesign Documents are acceptable
• InDesign document must be packaged and contain all the relevant images & fonts.
• The base artwork must clearly indicate the exact location of where the text is to be placed ( Text Box )
• If images are required, please contact us and we will be able to advise .
• Allow sufficient space in the Text Box to display variable lengths of text ie Bath vs Aberystwyth
• Please do not supply your artwork in any other application than in InDesign
The Excel Document.
• The Excel document must be only one basic worksheet and contain only directly input data. There must be no additional worksheet tabs or formula, links etc.
• It must contain all the information which is variable – addresses, phone numbers, images etc.
• Use column headers for each set of variable content. For example, ‘Name’, ‘Address’ – and if your address is on 3 lines in InDesign then use 3 columns in Excel.
• Ensure the exact information is supplied in your Excel spreadsheet. We use your data as supplied so any spelling mistakes, upper/lower case, double spacing etc will appear on the final artwork.
• Once we have created your Poster iD file we will supply a low res PDF containing all the artworks produced (unless otherwise requested). This PDF should be checked thoroughly.
• Timeframes may extend for large or complex variable data merges.
NB Please ensure all artwork is correct at time of supply. Making any alterations after we have created the Poster iD file can be timely and will result in us having to re-do the entire file that could result in extensive delays.
SPECIAL LARGE FORMAT DISPLAYS
Hi-Rezz have been managing every kind of special build for over 10 years, project managing giant 2D & 3D BUILDS, wall wraps, temporary ad structures and even abseiling artists. We will cover all aspects of the installation and lighting including the best choice of materials, plus guide and advise on the best way to achieve the right creative outcome as well as covering all the legal requirements needed for Health & Safety and local authority permissions.
CREATIVE & ASSET MANAGEMENT
We also provide a CREATIVE SERVICE putting together your images to bring to life your concepts using site mock-ups before you approve the final design and go into production. Where vendors carry out production we will disseminate your artworks across the globe.